Creating safe, open space for dialogue makes possible the best outcome in any situation.
To foster mutual understanding, develop caring relationships, engage people effectively, solve stubborn problems, transform conflicts, build a better future together. . . a well-designed and executed dialogue is an essential resource.
We offer dialogue guides and / or outlines for you to adjust to your needs including:
Kitchen Table Conversations
General Meeting Design
The work of public engagement and deliberative dialogue is only as strong as its facilitators.
We look forward to connecting with new and experienced facilitators who would like to:
* Learn or share dialogue and facilitation skills and strategies for helping all voices be heard.
* Serve as a small group facilitator for Gloucester community gatherings.
Participate ~ Train ~ Record ~ Co-Facilitate ~ Facilitate
Are you aiming for improved:
* Engagement from your team?
* Curiosity & creativity?
* Diversity of ideas?
* Ways of asking open questions?
* Listening and speaking?
* Dialogue vs. discussion?
* Conversation vs. conflict?
* Action vs. apathy?
Talk with us. We can help you think through 'next steps' to
utilize dialogue successfully.